• Employees will be joining the Cadet Manufacturing Engineer Program for fresh graduates who are interested in learning and acquire more skill in core manufacturing processes in ON Semiconductor Vietnam.
• If accepted, you will have the opportunity to serve 12 month cadetship by joining projects through our core business divisions including Engineering and Operations.
• Employee will have opportunity to sign a formal contract upon completion of the Cadetship Program
• During the cadetship duration, employees will be provided necessary technical, soft-skill and leadership training courses as well as English program to have comprehensive development
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Fresh graduate engineers with University degree, majors in Electrical / Electric, Industrial Electric / Mechatronics / Mechanical, and Product Engineering
• GPA score: 6/10 or score B and above
• Interests and good attitude in learning and career mindsets
• Good knowledge in interpersonal communication
• Strong commitment to grow with the company
• Positive working attitude and being a good team player
• Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Being Flexible and proven to be a fast learner
** This position is for fresh graduate students with University degree holder only.
Number of employees: 1.000-4.999