J5653- Our client: A Global company specializes in casual wear designer, manufacturer and retailer.
Position: C&B Manager
Working location: District 10, HCMC
Working hour: Monday – Friday (08:00 ~ 17:00)
- Responsible for HR topics at stores and headquarters.
- To be responsible for HR compliance.
- Support in reviewing and updating policies, procedures & processes of HR to align with business practice and government regulations.
- Establish and implement HR rules and regulations.
- Facilitate compensation & benefits design & review of HR to align with business practice and government regulations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work with HR Manager & Global Headquarter to develop policies, regulations development and program execution for employee compensations, safety, welfare, wellness
- Design fair and attractive bonus programs
- Evaluate and report how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction
- Ensure our compensation plans comply with the relevant regulations
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Forecast budget for salary increases & benefit review
- Administer and manage employee insurance plans.
- Coordinate with outsources partners and negotiate collective agreements, labour management matters on behalf of Company or employees.
- Advise employees on labour regulations, collective agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures.
- Support HR issues related to store operation.
- Handle other administrational tasks required.
- Control HRIS & other HR systems, define issues & design solutions to ensure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Be the contact point & manage HR & linked systems to maintain the operations & data accuracy
- Analyse C&B and relevant HR processes to design workflow systems that provide seamless integration for HR applications.
- At least 5-year experience in Compensation and Benefits at Assistant Manager / Manager level or similar role
- Have good understanding & knowledge of Vietnam labour market, labour regulations, build policies & process
- Hands-on experience with HRIS system (Workday is preferable) and payroll, timesheet system
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Have customer service mindset and good analytical skills
- Salary range: 30,000,000 VND ~ 45,000,000 VND.
- Pay raised once a year
- Fixed 13th month salary, and bonus based on performance
- Training opportunities.
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
http://jellyfishhr.com/ Number of employees: 60