- Responsible for improving corporate performance, and optimizing and managing the business process of company.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project.
- Controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business process activities.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Track projects performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Improving business process management in practically all the departments.
- Designing new processes for the organization and contributing towards solving process-related challenges that the organization may encounter.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Manager.