1. Business Development:
- Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential Clients in all industries
- Plan and manage business development activities to meet the company objectives
- Prepare and host customer visits/meetings
- Engage client relationships.
- Prepare sales materials such as quotation or contracts.
- Attend events, trade shows and sponsored events nationally.
- Capture and maintain a database of relevant information within a CRM
- Coordinate with internal Group Industries to support accounts business needs and requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly and as required
- Be responsible to reach quarter/yearly target.
2. Manage team:
- Organize, assign, supervise, and support staffs in team in daily professional activities.
- Directly recruit, train, and guide staffs within the management.
- Plan annual business activities/goals and allocate sales target to corresponding groups or individuals in team.
- Direct debt collection and responses to appropriate customer according to the company’s provisions.
- Plan to prevent and handle risks in the area of responsible business.
- Ensure proper and adequate information flow within the permissible limits; not disclose information to unrelated people in order not to affect the Company's business; or have activities opposed to the interests of the company.
- Advise Director on the policies and regimes compared to market and client systems to expand and develop the business market; and propose effective business strategy.
- Regularly monitor feedback from customers, information about competitors and market in order to map out the plan, right and timely decisions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least 5 years of Sales experience in B2B business and 3 years in managerial positions, Executive Search & Selection Service, HR or related field is preferred.
- Warrior attitude, strong leadership
- Excellent negotiation, analytical skill & critical thinking.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Good English strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and within a team
www.cxosearch.com Tổng số nhân viên: 25-99