Mô tả công việc
Reporting to: Tele-Marketing & Business Development Director Nation wide Location base: We are seeking a Business Development Manager to work in a fast moving, highly acquisitive global group which designs, markets and sells a new luxury resort applied internationally successful vacation concept in Vietnam. This position will be responsible for expanding Business Corporation of ALMA with other organizations, events in order to prospecting, qualifying and generating leads (data) to support the Sales activities. This individual will be a highly motivated, great self- starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! Responsibilities: • Plan and work closely under Line Director for target of leads achievement • Maintain and utilize maximum the current partnership of ALMA to generate more quality leads to support the Sales • Conducting business meetings in office or outside office to build relationships with potential partners. • Develop new business corporation via networking, private relationship, telephone and mass communication to introduce ALMA services and proposal of partnership • Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects provided by the partner • Conduct a needs analysis and determine Partner needs to meet with ALMA’s proposal • Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications, visiting and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities into sales practice. • Manage data generated from partnership within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached. • Prepare and analyze leads’ quality and partnership efficiency based on the Sales result
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent related to Business or Communication. Higher is preferable. Experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience of sales or marketing position where setting up, maintaining and managing partnership for mutual business benefit is part of the job.
• Similar experience of Business Development is surely a great advantage. Skills and other qualities:
• Well-presented, Mature, and professional looking
• Be able to understand organization structure and to identify the decision markers.
• Familiar with out-of-office job nature, Travel is essential
• Strong interpersonal skill especially networking skill • Strong negotiation skill • Confident and dynamic personality
• Very result oriented and can work under high pressure.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Note:
• Build partnership with companies with large customer sources to cross-sell products
• KPIs: number of partners, number of customers participating in the event, number of contracts closed.
• B2B sales experience, real estate priority
• Direct interview with Ms. Tham
• GD report
• Salary: open
- Working time: 7am / day from Monday to Saturday morning
- Working location: Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
www.sonthailan.com Tổng số nhân viên: 3000