Get to know the Role
We are looking for a (Business/ Investment) Analyst working for Merchant pillar of ZaloPay. This position will report to Head of Merchant Partnership and work closely with Merchant Business team to deep dive into intricate datasets, combine multiple sources of data to build a complete picture of business performance and support financial views for Head of Merchant in making business decisions.
- Own financial planning and create analytics models in terms of expenditures on ZaloPay x Merchant initiatives, including marketing, promotion campaigns, product initiatives, etc. to make sure we spend for the right place at right time.
- Ensure alignment between expenditures on monthly/annually budget and actual performance metrics (MPU, merchant active accepted points), providing financial insight to causes of variance and identifying trends/risks.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization resources.
- Generate business insights based on financial results and use them to influence strategic decisions being made about the businesses.
- Coordinate with Data Analyst partner in areas that include, but are not limited to, planning, productivity goals, defect tracking, metrics and performance measurement, and operations cost reduction projects.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field in Business company (industry related to Payment is a PLUS)
- Excellent analytical skills especially for marketing activities;
- Good business acumen.
- Advance level of Excel, overall computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint);
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills