Responsible Perform penetration tests on the application system periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly), as required by the Project or the Competent Authority. Ensure to minimize the system's security risks and vulnerabilities before the system provides services to outside in the Production environment.
Develop automated penetration scripts, and using off the shelf tools, to penetrate the application systems.
- Planning and performing relevant penetration tests on the application system periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly), as required by the Project or the Competent Authority
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications, and proprietary systems such as core bank, mobile banking, call center, and so on …
- Designing and implementing new penetration testing tools (script, software) and techniques that can be deployed during Penetration Testing
- Verify the vendor’s remedial actions, providing feedback, and verifying their fixes to any highlighted security issues.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats