1. Develop business and keep retention clients:
- Transact and understand the need of customers and search for potential customer;
- Understand features, advantages, disadvantages of the products & services as well as competitors’ one
- Contact with customer and record all customers’ information in the report of customer’s information
- Planning for week work, month for approval and comply with the approved plans
- Inspect the premises thoroughly for signs of pests, identify the pest and find out where they are entering the premises.
- Complete the Survey Report and the Price in accordance with the approved price list
- Report your findings to the client / prospect, make your proposals for the treatment, describe the benefits of the written service / contract /quotation
- Ensure the client’s signature on the Service Agreement and finalize the details of work & instructions
- Coordinate with Operations Dept to complete the service and meet the customers’ requirement
- Contact clients to ascertain the client’s satisfaction with the services.
- Keep close relationship for the retention of clients;
- Receive and handle complaints from customers regarding to product quality, delivery time...
- Respond to termination notices & follow up the process of contract’s liquidation.
- Set up and conduct a regular client visitation cycle.
- Renegotiate Service agreements, by conducting quality audit / inpection or educating users of the services, and introduction of new services that may be suitable to the client.
- Co-ordinate with Finance Department for debt collection, invoices delivery, payment negotiation in particular for clients within sales zone when required.
2. Market research & competition activities:
- Conduct thorough market segment research of your sales zone;
- Regularly recommend constructive ideas in marketing the services and penetrating the target segment;
- Monitor competition activities and strategies regularly;
3. Other requested tasks:
- Build up, monitor & develop the company’s culture, standards by yourself and your team with professional image;
- Other tasks are required by Line Manager.