In this role, you will:
• Support the Head of Advisory CMB and GBM for HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. in relation to Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime risks.
• Articulate Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime risks faced by the business / product units assigned responsible for. Discharge responsibilities in line with the expectations of the Non-Financial Risk program.
• Providing compliance support, advice and guidance to CMB and GBM business / product units assigned responsible for while maintaining an effective control framework and to ensure compliance with all relevant external laws & regulations, internal codes and policies and good market practices.
• Manage the relationship with relevant regulators on behalf of HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. Where required, interact with the regulators and industry bodies in HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. on regulatory matters relating to the business.
• To exercise risk steward challenge and fostering a positive culture of compliance by working proactively with the business line/global function/Digital Business Services, Chief Control Office, and other compliance professionals to ensure that best practices are followed in accordance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, and internal policy.
• Serving as the regulatory coordinator for specific regulations and/or as instructed by Head of Advisory CMB and GBM and provide timely and competent advisory to relevant business / product units and functions to ensure demonstrable compliance.
• Assist the leadership of the Compliance function, and other colleagues on all material compliance related matters.
• Follow prescribed issue escalation protocols, monitoring and surveillance of business activities and revising procedures.