Purpose (Why the position exists, within which limits and according to which objectives?)
- Through supporting the management of a group of nominated key account customers, to implement the market brand and key account strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, value & profitability from those customers to the market.
Financial (KA channel)
- Plan for KA activities in RPDC cycle in Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly to:
- Achieve annual top line (Sales budget, Net sales, Net net sales)
- Manage & control expense to achieve SCP (Sales contribution profit)
- Co-work with MKT, SCM, KA team to implement activities at customers
- Closely work with customers to ensure efficient operation of KAE
- Design and build strong planning team of KA channel
- Ensure high conpetency and capability of planning members
- Actively involve and contribute in department (MKT-Sales, Selling pro. Mt)
- Co-operate with functional department/section
- Ensure best service to customers/consumers
- Co-work with KAE, MKT to realize POP at shop
- Decide and allocate employee to maximize their contribution and future development in planning section.
- Manage and control given budget of KA channel
- Strictly follow operation process to ensure On Time In Full of activities implementation
- Base on RPDC cycle to develop new process to ensure efficient activities (Time & Cost)
Area of Responsibility (Headings,definition of roles, in order to achieve which results)
Strategy Development & Business Planning
- Participate in the development of Key Account Strategy, Key Account terms & conditions, Sales forecast and trade expenses budget.
- Involve in the development of KA Customer POP, Business and Contact Planning.
- Responsible in the development of Key Account NPI, Range, Merchandising, Promotion and Pricing Activities Planning.
- Co.ordinate the presenting and selling of annual KA customer business plan and reviews.
- Participate in preparation for the annual trading terms contract with key customers.
- Set up and ensure implementation of KAE in setting call objectives, commercial proposition, selling & negotiation and customer dispute resolution.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of weekly contact report, monthly KA report, NPI and promotion performance report.
- RPDC cycle implementation to monitor KAE activities to ensure Daily/Weekly/Monthly achievement of KPIs.
- Ensure clear and timely communication of all business related matter with Management.
- Provide consultant in all trade communication.
- Manage and maintain general communication and relation with key customers.
Sales Monitoring and Evaluation, Financial Management
- Ensure in-store monitoring of activities implementation (POP), range (assortment), merchandising, price & promotion.
- Responsible in the evaluation of promotional activities
- Monitoring and managing KAE activities to manage PGL/PG at store to maximize selling out.
- Manage key customer rebate performance, credit limit and customer deductions. People Management (RPDC)
- Consulted in the development of roles & responsibilities, job description, people profile, succession plan, training & development plan.
Responsible in the development of individuals KPIs.
- Conduct recruitment, on-the-job training, coach and motivate subordinates and attend formal training.
- Assess personnel competency, monitor individuals' performance, conduct personnel appraisal.
- Conduct Key Account Executive review meeting
- Participate in, Selling Program, MKT-Sales meeting, PG Key Account briefing, ShiJoKen and Company strategy meeting.
Other assignments from the direct supervisor
- Take part in specific task at a certain time base on company/ channel request
- Replace Key Account Manager in some specific assignment in his/her absence
- Replaced Key Account Manager in specific assignments during the job holder's absence