Design a garment with TCE features.
Located in the Hanoi Office and branched into 3 sub parts :
Garment Design, Visual Design and Operation.
These parts work together in comfortable setting on creating superbly styled with our best fabric items
for our clients in world wide.
TCE Design Lab is dedicated to providing a comfortable and consciously inclusive work environment for
everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, disability, or any other category. and also an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Fe-
males/People with Disabilities/Gender Identity or any other category.
- Assists garment design team in all aspects of the design process.
- Assist designer for prepare T/P
- Working on BOM and responsible for trimming supplies with Sample operation team.
- Partner with Senior & Designers to create project presentations with clear direction and concept flow
- Attend garment fitting.
- Ability to research and identify current denim and washing trends on online and offline.
- Apply, Learn and understand denim and technical aspects of washing to show the each item’s feature is seen in each garment.
- Learn to working to the divisional calendar to meet deadlines.
▸BA or College Degree in fashion design or related field prefer. if not, 1+ years of relevant experience,
preferably in the Denim or Woven sector. (may include summer jobs, internships, etc.)
▸Above intermediate level of English (Written and spoken).
▸Must be highly proficient in Illustrator and MS Office ; ability to learn new design programs.
▸Basic understanding of garment construction and fit and fabric knowledge.
▸Basic design and colour sense.
▸Ability to perform basic flat sketches.
▸Positive and motivating attitude, Ability to partner cross-functionally.
▸Works with a sense of urgency.
▸Ability to thrive and stay well-organized in a fast-paced environment.
www.tcedenim.com Number of employees: 2000 - 3000