We are looking for potential candidates to apply for Accounting Team Leader working for International Company (Sized 1,000 Employees) in Thanh Hoa with detail belows:
- REPORTING TO: Chief Accounting Officer
- DIVISION: Accountanting Department
Under the direction of Chief Accounting Officer, Accounting team leader performs a wide variety of accounting activities such as:
- Manage accounting tasks such as review payment documents, and ensure all proper accounting journal or treatment in accuracy, timeliness and completeness before submitting to Accounting HN.
- Ensure that all payment dossiers are paid within due date, without returns/notes/questions from HN team.
- Review all Journal entries/GL accounts/accounting vouchers and other information that are prepared and submitted by RO accounting staffs timely and properly.
- Review the monthly Accounting closing tasks including all parked/accrued/adjusted journal entries that are processed by RO accounting to ensure that they are recorded sufficiently & accurately.
- Review and do posting for all Recurring entries, Depreciation Run in compliance with closing schedule month by month.
- Review all tax declaration, booking/all draft and final closing notes before submitting to Hanoi accounting team every month.
- Supervise annually all physical count steps in accordance with procedure and timeline guided by Hanoi team.
- Maintain and monitor internal control and procedures are in place to protect the company’s assets, employees, and operations
- Ensure the compliance with current Accounting regulations and treatment.
- Work closely and report to Accounting department in Head Office to access any issue incurred and seek for solutions.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Develop SAP system.
- Develop and propose more efficient internal policy and procedures.
- Perform other related accounting tasks as required by CAO or Senior Leaders.
- Accountable for performing tasks to high standards and respecting confidentiality