International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializes in manufacturing, trading in automotive parts.
We are looking to for Account Project Manager who help build and maintain trusted, long lasting relationships with our existing accounts.
The position base in Ha Noi.
· Maintain good communication and interaction with customers, good relationship with all customers.
· Ability to read and analyze general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures.
· Create and maintain pipeline of potential deals through cold calling, vendor visits, meetings and presentations, as well as trade shows and client events;
· Create a sales plan that will enable enhanced relationships with end users/accounts and distributors in designated territory.
· Strong Technical to advise the client in term of technical.
· Requires the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Handle related documents.
· Technical Background is a must (Mechanical, automotive, or engineering)
· At least 5 years of industry, working a key account management, business development, project management.
· Knowledge of local end user
· Understand of Vietnam business culture, laws, regulations, and policies.
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Action oriented with the ability to deliver results
· Hard working, hands on, good communication.