Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Digital Heath company expanding their business in Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for an Account Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector. Candidates with additional experience in service delivery Industries like Marketing Agencies will be given priority. This position is based in HCMC.
· Manage Pharmaceutical clients and establish healthy and long-term relationships.
· Support clients to achieve meaningful customer connection (touchpoints) via engaged events and programs.
· Help our clients understand the value of the services, through post-event analysis, synopsis, and ROI assessments.
· Ensure that the quality of content meets customer expectations and maximize the number of touchpoints to target customer groups and achieve client outcomes.
· Seek feedback from clients via Customer Satisfaction and measure project performance with internal metrics.
· Project manage internal resources for project development and on-time delivery.
· Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare, technology, or related industry
· 3-6 years of experience in account management for pharmaceutical companies
· Experience in service delivery industries like Marketing Agencies is a big plus
· Experience managing insights development and customer profiles
· Candidates with experience in client-facing roles (Managing clients and relationships, and Marketing outcomes) are highly preferred