Account Executives work closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis for making sure that all the activities related to an event go smoothly. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
1. Company requirements
- Write client and internal contact reports ;
- Write client reports after campaign;
- Prepare administration tasks;
- Maintain relationship with all clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction;
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all colleagues;
- Able to understand customers’ requirements and communicate them to company;
- Able to speak out “point of view” of each project to customers;
- Able to understand cost structure and company’s expectation margin for each project;
- Keep Management team updated with Competitors activities or Industry trend.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements;
- Organize the brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Work with the Account Manager to brief media, think creative and research, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign
- Write the proposal, present to the client and follow up the feedback to meet the client’s expectation;
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaign;
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Manage budget, manage campaign cost and invoice clients;
- Write MC scripts, program agenda, …
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Make 'pitches' along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.