Position: Japanese speaking - Project Leader
Job Code: 61687
• Communicate with customer in requirement collection, consulting, progress reporting and trouble solving.
• Transform customer’s requirements into logical, economical and practical system designs.
• Ready to support customer at out of business working hours when there is request.
• Analyze and design system flow and procedures to ensure optimum control and security of data and efficient use of resources.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which complete sets of programs will be written.
• Perform the role of Quality Control at each phase of development process.
• Make WBS and detailed schedule for project’s development scope.
• Monitor and ensure actual progress meeting the project plan.
• Lead in orienting and coaching new technology, business knowledge for growing up subordinates’ development skill and performance.
• Manage team size 3~ 10 members and support project manager to manage project progress, quality.
• Report to Leader and Line Manager.
- Working location: Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
- Monthly Salary: 795～1000(USD)
- Gender: Any. Age: 26 - 35
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
- Language Skill: Japanese Conversational Level (equivalent to N3)
+ Have at least 4 years experience as Software Developer and design software application, which include at least 1 year experience as Team Leader or software application design.
+ Have experience in using Java language
- Be able to work under tight schedule.
- Good design documentation is required.
- Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
Preferable Skill / Experience
• Japanese company is preferable.
• Experienced in BrSE
• Can go business trip (Japan, APAC countries, etc).
• Good communication skill.
• Good working attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!