Position: Safety officer
Job Code: 60673
・To implement, maintain established safety management plan & procedures to ensure Site Work process
・To coordinate with other Departments within the Company, the Client and interface Contractors for safety issues.
・To review all documentation related to health & safety issues submitted by Sub-contractors.
・Managing Company’s site activities including Sub-contractors to ensure
・To perform site safety inspection to identify and correct potential hazards.
・Be responsible for investigation, resolution, and report for all accident, incident and establishment of corrective actions when needed.
・Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Working location: Da Nang
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday / Every other full Saturday)
- Monthly Salary: 650 – 850USD
- Gender: Male
- Age: Above 28 years old
- Bachelor Degree - Major : Occupational safety, HSE
- Have 5 years of experience as Safety Officer in Civil, Construction industry
- Having good knowledge of construction standard and equipment's standard
- Understand the State's standards and regulations on OSH work
- English: Immediate level
Preferable Skill / Experience
・ Having working experience in Japanese company
・Living near Da Nang
・Can work independently (Think and act on their own)
・Good communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!