Position: Interface Integration Engineer - MRT Construction
Job Code: 56982
<Number of employees: 100>
<Report Line: QC Manager>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: MRT Construction>
<Saturday Working: Yes>
- Analysis of the Employer’s comments given on our technical documents, clarify and negotiate with the Employer to respond and solve related interface and integration issues.
- Analysis of technical requirements by Contract Agreement, the Employer and Consultant together with analysis a) above, thereafter preparing and checking the technical documents prepared by Hitachi subsystem managers and Engineers to provide appropriate support and coordination on related interface and integration issues.
- Analysis of correspondence letter from the Employer, Consultant, Civil Contractors and Sub-contractors, and development to company's subsystem managers, and preparation of reply letters or request for information.
- Interact and negotiation with the Employer, Consultant, Civil Contractors and any third parties for integration and interface issues
- External interface management with Civil Contractors, Sub-contractors and any third parties
- Internal interface and integration management with company's subsystem managers
- Preparation of interface and integration related documents/reports/submissions/minutes of meeting.
- Interpretation / translation documents from English /Vietnamese to Vietnamese/English
- Review and check documents in English and Vietnamese
- Study and advise Managers Vietnamese regulations, laws and degree about relevant issues for project implementation
- Prepare, edit and review AutoCAD drawings to support interface, integration, design, installation and construction.
- Any other works related to interface and integration instructed by Interface / Integration Manager
- Working location: Dist.1, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30(Monday - Saturday, Sometimes work on shift depending on project procedure)
- Monthly Salary: 1,000–1,300USD
・Qualification: University Degree with major Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, preferably graduated from HCMC University of Technology
・Language Skills: Good English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills.
・Gender: Preferably Male
・Age: 30 - 45 years old.
Preferable Skill / Experience
- At least 7 years working in certain contractors in M&E , preferably working for foreign contractors
- University Degree , major Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, preferably graduated from HCMC University of Technology
- Good and logical report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working, a team player with good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with people across all levels.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay attention to details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!